Boozt Fashion AB (556710-4699) is the data controller for the processing of your personal data as described in this policy. If you have any questions about how we process data about you, don't hesitate to contact us at email@example.com or by other means, as described in clause 10 below.
Our processing of your personal data is subject to the rules of the General Data Protection Regulation (hereinafter GDPR), national data protection legislation, supplementary guidelines and opinions from the European Data Protection Board and national supervisory authority.
1. What personal data do we process?
The personal data that can be collected by us during recruitment might include:
- Contact details (address, email and telephone number
- Information presented in the CV and Cover Letter (such as, but not limited to education, work experience, competences)
- Input from references
- Information published at social media account (Facebook, LinkedIn)
- Career website that you have applied from
- Diplomas and test results
- Your picture (if contained in your CV or Cover Letter, social media or email account used to log into Teamtailor)
- Other information collected during the recruiting process.
2. For what purpose and what legal basis do we process your personal data?
When you apply for a specific position at Boozt, we process your personal data to facilitate the process of recruitment. This involves handling and evaluating the application, administering tests and assessments, conducting interviews, and taking the appropriate measures prior to entering into a contract with you.
When you register your interest in working at Boozt in the form of an open application to a specific department, we will process your data to match your candidate profile against future open positions at that department.
The legal basis for processing personal data which we receive in relation to a recruitment process regarding an announced open position, or if you proceed to a job interview following an open application, is legitimate interest in accordance with Article 6(1)(f) GDPR because the processing is necessary in order to take steps prior to entering into a contract with you.
We process your data to notify you about new positions at Boozt which match your interest if you have subscribed to new jobs in your profile. We also process your data when you have given us your permission to do so after the standard retention period is over.
The legal basis for such processing is the consent given by you to such processing in accordance with Article 6(1)(a) GDPR. You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. To do so, you can unsubscribe in your profile in Teamtailor or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
3. For how long will we process your data?
The application documents of candidates who were not hired for the position that they have applied for are stored until the expiration of the applicable appeal period, in accordance with anti-discrimination legislation (2 years).
If our processing of personal data is based on your consent, we will retain your personal data until you withdraw your consent. However, we will under all circumstances delete your personal data if the purpose behind our processing of such data ceases.
4. Who do we share your personal data with?
Boozt may share your data with internal recruiters, prospective managers, and prospective colleagues. We may also use and share your personal data to external recruiters who are directly involved in a relevant recruitment process.
Furthermore, we may engage data processors for processing of your personal data, when it is necessary and compatible with the purposes for which we have collected the data. Data processors are companies that process data on our behalf and according to our instructions.
For the handling of job applications and processing of personal data in relation to recruitment processes, Boozt has engaged Teamtailor AB, a provider of an IT-system for e.g. collection of job applications and communication with applicants, as data processor. We may also attract data processors to conduct tests and assessments necessary to evaluate your skills and competences for the position. In addition, we may share your personal data with external relocation companies to help the candidate with the process of relocation before the start of their contract
If we are legally obliged to share your personal information with the national tax authority, the police or others, we will do so.
5. Where do we process your personal data?
We always strive for the processing of your personal data to take place within the EU/EEA. However, some data processors which we use are located outside the EU / EEA and in relation to which the European Commission has not issued adequacy decision. Where your data is transferred to such data processor, we ensure that the necessary organizational and technical security measures are in place so that the processing of personal data is carried out with the same level of security that you can expect when the processing takes place in the EU. The European Commission has drawn up standard contract clauses (abbreviated SCC), which are often - but not always – the part of the solution.
6. What are your rights as data subject?
- Right of Access (Article 15)
If you require information regarding which personal data we process about you, you can request access to of such data, including a copy to it. Please note that if we receive a subject access request, we may ask for additional information to that the information is given to the correct person.
You have the right to request information about the personal data that is processed by us by accessing the setting of you profile in Teamtailor. Alternatively, you can contact us in writing at email@example.com.
Please note that for any further copies, we have a right to charge a reasonable fee on the basis of the administrative costs for such demand in accordance with Article 15(3).
- Right to rectification (Art 16)
You have the right to rectify, where necessary, inaccurate personal data. Within the stated purpose, you also have the right to supplement any incomplete personal data.
- Right of erasure (Art 17)
You may request the deletion of the personal data we process about you if:
- personal data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it has been collected or processed;
- you withdraw your consent from processing which required your consent as a legal ground;
- personal data is processed in an unlawful way;
- the personal data must be deleted to comply with a legal obligation we are subject to.
Please note that we may deny your request if the processing is necessary for us to establish, enforce or defend legal claims.
- Right to restriction (Article 18)
You have the right to obtain restriction of our processing of your personal data where one of the following applies:
- you have disputed the accuracy of the personal data and you are awaiting our decision on whether the personal information is correct;
- the processing is unlawful, and you oppose the erasure and request restriction instead;
- the personal data is no longer necessary for processing, but it is required by you for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims, or
- you have objected to a processing (see below) and pending the verification whether the legitimate grounds override your rights and freedoms.
- Right to data portability (Article 20)
If our right to process your personal data is based on your consent or performance of an agreement with you, you have the right to request the data that relates to you and which you have provided to us to be transferred to another data controller (so-called data portability). A prerequisite for data portability is that the transfer is technically feasible and can be automated.
- Right to object (Article 21)
You have the right to object to any processing which is based on legitimate interest at any time. We will then assess whether our legitimate interest override your interests, rights and freedoms, or whether your personal information is necessary for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims.
If your personal data is processed for the purpose of direct marketing, you have the right to withdraw your consent to this at any time and we will no longer process your personal data.
8. What organisational and technical security measures do we implement?
We prioritize the personal integrity and therefore work actively so that the personal data is processed with utmost care. We have taken appropriate technical and organizational security measures to protect your personal data against unlawful and unauthorized processing, e.g. we use secure and controlled IT-systems to protect the privacy, integrity and availability of personal data for which we are data controller, and our security is checked regularly to determine whether our user information is handled securely and always taking your rights as a user into account.
9. Updates to this policy
10. What can I do if I have questions or if I am dissatisfied with the processing?
We are happy to help you if you have any questions about how we process your personal data. Should you have questions, contact us in writing at firstname.lastname@example.org or at the address written below.
Attention: HR Department
c/o Boozt Fashion AB
203 20 Malmö, Sweden
If you believe that we have not processed your information in accordance with our obligations, you have the right to complain about this to the national Supervisory Authority in your country which you will find here: https://edpb.europa.eu/about-edpb/board/members_en