Junior Buyer | Booztlet
Our driven and growing Buying & Merchandising department is now looking for a Junior Buyer to join our Booztlet team. This opportunity gives you a chance to be part of our fastest-growing business unit, our outlet, Booztlet, and bring it to the next level.
In this role, you will assist Buying in their day-to-day operational tasks and organize order management. You will join a fantastic team that works closely with the whole Buying & Merchandising & Marketing department and at the same time build a strong relationship with the suppliers. This opportunity also gives you a chance to bring your passion for fashion, grow professionally within retail buying, and fabulous business acumen into everyday work life.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Handle and organize order management and support buying in their day-to-day operational tasks
- Placing buying orders
- Follow up on delivery flow making sure things run smoothly
- Collaborate with internal teams to ensure smooth information and workflow across departments in-house
- Build and maintain good relationships with the suppliers
- Set up brands and overlook the website on a daily basis
- Assist with scheduling meetings, send out contracts and follow up with new and existing brands
To succeed in this role it is important that you can build strong relationships, take initiative, and being responsible. You have a detail-oriented and analytical mindset. To be trustful, ambitious, and have strong organizational skills are also important for this role. You enjoy collaboration and have the ability to do multiple tasks at a fast and changing pace.
- Relevant work experience within the retail or similar is a merit
- Proficient in Excel is a merit
- Strong communication skills
- Fluent in English since this is our corporate language (only applications in English will be considered)
Please apply for this position as soon as possible as we work with ongoing selection and interviews.
Welcome to apply for the position!
Please note, after you have applied for the job; the first step in this recruitment process is to conduct an assessment that we send to you by email. This is mandatory to continue in the process.
- Great personal and internal career development
- A culture that incorporates our values of trust, freedom, and responsibility
- Flexible work environment
- Driven and passionate international colleagues
- Yes, we really do speak English here, it is our corporate language
- A generous employee discount
- Barista coffee, veggies, and fruits for all, and Friday socials
- Milestone celebrations
- Wellness allowance and sports activities
- Onsite masseuse and medical doctor
- Competitive compensation and pension package
A LITTLE BIT ABOUT US
We are a leading, fast-growing Nordic fashion and beauty e-commerce company. You can find our headquarters in Malmö, Sweden, but we also have a few physical retail stores in the Copenhagen area, a small data science team in Aarhus, Denmark, and a fully automated warehouse in Ängelholm, Sweden. We are proud of the fact that the Boozt family of 400+ people are made up of 38 nationalities; we are strong believers that diverse teams help us build an innovative and vibrant workplace. Would you like to join us on our exciting journey?
We are an equal opportunity employer that embraces diversity and inclusiveness!