At Boozt we pride ourselves on being a tech-driven company, with a flat nordic structure, collaborative and friendly atmosphere, and a rich and diverse company culture, spread across 5 offices in Copenhagen, Aarhus, Malmø, Vilnius and Poznan.
As tech is our DNA, we strive to innovate, experiment, take data driven decisions in our daily work, be curious and competitive and foster collaboration and personal growth, all while being nerdy and having great fun. To stimulate this nerdiness and learn even more we have yearly conferences and several annual hackathons both locally at the Copenhagen office, but also company wide.
In the iOS team we currently have 3 apps, where you will be working on one of the two consumer facing ones: Boozt or Booztlet. Since we are growing both our customer base and our team at a rapid pace, you will have a great chance at shaping our future path.
We have a pure Swift codebase based on the Clean Swift architecture, which is modularized and shared between our apps. As we are coders, we have UI-as-code, documentation-as-code and configuration-as-code. Our current challenges include: strengthening our testing and automation setup, modularizing and sharing more code between apps and implementing Clean SWIFT in the entire codebase.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Developing exciting features for one of our existing apps.
- Using the newest technology to create Innovation Projects that are relevant for Boozt.
- Participate in the development of new apps for the (almost fully robotified) Warehouse, Booztlet Stores, Brand Partner or End Customers.
- Participate in the iOS Chapter and form the future of how we should use iOS in our team.
- Minimum 2 years experience within iOS development,
- Experience with all the networking technologies used in today's mobile landscape, especially all the ins and outs of HTTP and REST.
- Good understanding of software development patterns
- Preferable if you have work experience in mastering data flow, decoupling and architecture in a large data driven app.
- Have the ability and are excited about working with a large modularised codebase
- Fluent in English since this is our corporate language (only applications in English will be considered)
To be a fit for our culture and be successful within Boozt you are a nerdy and curious minded person always eager to learn more. You are a teamplayer and value having fun while working. At last, you enjoy working in an agile, dynamic and team based environment where you get the opportunity to take responsibility, have trust and freedom to do your work
Our offices are located in an old factory building on Islands Brygge, right next to the Copenhagen harbour in a New-York loft style office with a roof top view of the city center. We share a building with both other software companies, architects, music studios and a lot of nice small restaurants in the courtyard (including walking distance to _the_ best bakery in Copenhagen. Be warned.)
We have an international work environment with great personal and internal career development. Our culture is characterised by a CARE WHY mindset and we try to live after our values: trust, freedom and responsibility. Our employees get a generous employee discount, wellness allowance and sports activities. We have competitive compensation and pension packages. We have various social events and when we break records we celebrate!
A LITTLE BIT ABOUT US
We are currently the fastest growing e-commerce company in our industry in Europe, though we have the Nordics as our core markets. You can find our headquarters in Malmö, Sweden, but we also have a few physical retail stores in the Copenhagen area, our Boozt Innovation Lab in the heart of Copenhagen, a small data science team in Aarhus, Denmark, and a fully automated warehouse in Ängelholm, Sweden. We are proud of the fact that the Boozt family of 400+ people in Hyllie are made up of 37 nationalities; we are strong believers that diverse teams help us build an innovative and vibrant workplace. Would you like to join us on our exciting journey?
We are an equal opportunity employer that embraces diversity and inclusiveness!
Please apply for this position as soon as possible since we are reviewing applications on an ongoing basis.