There is a satisfaction in seeing your text getting to the top of google and that is what our SEO copywriter team always strives for! This is an opportunity for you who is results-driven, likes responsibility, and wants to deliver quality copywriting while being a key factor in reaching our Norwegian customers.
The SEO copywriting team is a part of our e-commerce department and consists of a small group. Now it is time to expand, and we hope you may be our new Norwegian speaking SEO copywriter. Here you get the opportunity to be a part of a new, results-driven team that likes having fun while reaching goals. Together you will be shaping the team and have the impact to create new processes and challenge current ones for improvements in everyday work.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Work on a competitor analysis
- Write compelling and high-quality copy across an entire website from meta titles and page descriptions to editorials and category descriptions
- Research relevant topics/competitors
- Perform Norwegian keyword research and support e-commerce department with correct category naming's
- Handle keyword gap analysis
- Perform On-Site SEO audit, analysis, and report
- Post-secondary education within journalism or communication
- Advanced writing skills in Norwegian and English. As English is our corporate language, only applications in English will be considered.
- Basic understanding of SEO
- Technical writing experience
- It is meritorious if you have proven SEO copywriting experience (or equivalent) from an e-commerce site or agency environment
To be successful in this role you are a passionate writer that delivers quality copywriting that grabs the reader's attention. You are driven, enjoy taking initiative, and being responsible for your own work but you also understand the value of teamwork and reaching the goals together.
The position is full-time temporary employment for 6 months with the possibility of extension
- Great personal and internal career development
- A culture that incorporates our values of trust, freedom, and responsibility
- Flexible work environment
- Driven and passionate international colleagues
- Yes, we really do speak English here, it is our corporate language
- A generous employee discount
- Barista coffee, a great selection of teas, veggies and fruits for all
- Milestone celebrations
- Wellness allowance and sports activities
- On-site masseuse and medical doctor
- Competitive compensation and pension package
A LITTLE BIT ABOUT US
We are a leading, fast-growing Nordic fashion and beauty e-commerce company. You can find our headquarters in Malmö, Sweden. We also have a few physical retail stores in the Copenhagen area, our Boozt Innovation Lab in the heart of Copenhagen, a small data science team in Aarhus, Denmark, and a fully automated warehouse in Ängelholm, Sweden. We are proud of the fact that the Boozt family of 400+ people is made up of 34 nationalities. We are strong believers that diverse teams help us build an innovative and vibrant workplace. Would you like to join us on our exciting journey?
We are an equal opportunity employer that embraces diversity and inclusiveness!
Please submit your application documents in English. We are interviewing applicants on an ongoing basis, please apply for this position as soon as possible.