Dutch & English Speaking Customer Service Agent
Become a part of our Customer Service department as a Customer Service Agent, where you will be offered a thorough training program in order to give our customers the very best experience in all situations. As part of your development, you will have the opportunity to partake in various weekly training sessions, and a mentor will help you focus on your strengths and weaknesses so that you can offer customers a great experience when they contact us. The focus in our team is to give personal service, create a warm working climate, and support each other and our customers in the best way possible.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
● Help our customers with all inquiries coming in via phone, email and/or chat
● Be our expert when it comes to questions ranging from specific product information, claims, stock status, shipping details, payment queries, campaign errands, to styling tips and “easy” technical issues
● You will be the company’s eyes and ears, and will be a truly important part in the “from order to delivery chain” to ensure that we reach our goal of building an unrivaled customer experience
● Dutch is your mother tongue
● You are fluent in English since this is our corporate language and you would be also helping customers from other countries in English
● Good language skills and a real interest in expressing yourself well, both in speech and writing (tests will be given as part of our recruitment process)
● You enjoy giving customers an outstanding service experience
● You see no obstacles in the challenges of offering quick, informative and individual answers and explanations even in stressful times
● Previous experience in the service industry is a plus
● You are proud of being precise and it is natural for you to be considerate in your behavior both internally and externally
Full-time temporary employment for an initial 12 months with the possibility for a permanent position
Work hours are 8:00-17:00 and 10:00-19:00 on a rolling schedule
Welcome with your application!
● Great personal and internal career development
● A culture that incorporates our values of trust, freedom, and responsibility
● Flexible work environment
● Driven and passionate international colleagues
● Yes, we really do speak English here, it is our corporate language
● A generous employee discount
● Barista coffee, veggies, and fruits for all, and Friday socials
● Milestone celebrations
● Wellness allowance and sports activities
● Onsite masseuse and medical doctor
A LITTLE BIT ABOUT US
We are one of the leading e-commerce players in the Nordics. We offer our customers fashion, kids, sports, beauty, and home on Boozt.com and Booztlet.com. You can find our headquarters in Malmö, Sweden, our Boozt Innovation Lab in the heart of Copenhagen, a data science team in Aarhus, Denmark, our two tech offices in Vilnius, Lithuania and in Poznan, Poland, and our fully automated warehouse in Ängelholm (one of the worlds biggest AutoStores). Our Boozt family consists of +1100 employees from more than 38+ nationalities; we believe that our diverse teams help us build an innovative and vibrant workplace. Would you like to join us on our exciting journey?
We are an equal opportunity employer that embraces diversity and inclusiveness.