Commercial BI Specialist | Qlik app
Are you our next commercial BI consultant with a passion for data and Qlik?
This is a unique opportunity to become part of Boozt's Commercial team and work directly with our BI Manager and the Commercial team members.
Together with our BI Manager you will be responsible for collecting data, analyzing it and creating the needed apps in Qlik for the Commercial teams to be able to make the right decisions in their daily work and for the future.
This is a specialist position where you will have great opportunities to make an impact on key commercial decisions as well as having broad exposure across the organization. You will be working with internal stakeholders, such as Category Managers & directors, and our CCO. You will therefore be a key player analyzing data to obtain business results and for the business to make the right decisions to drive our company forward.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
● Create Qlik Sense dashboards and reports that will secure optimal execution of our day-to-day business
● Extract, transform and load data from various sources into Qlik Sense applications
● Analyze, develop and implement recommendations for continuous process and system improvements, including identifying ways to automate analyses and processes
● Demonstrate built applications to our Category and Country Managers and Commercial Directors
● Educate in how to utilize the Qlik apps in the daily work across the commercial teams
● Eager to be in a position where you can make a an impact and drive business Intelligence for various Commercial teams
● 1-3 years of experience within Boozt where you as a minimum have worked with data, excel and preferably Qlik
● Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Economics, Computer Science or similar is preferred
● Detail-oriented with strong organizational, analytical and communication skills
● Results-driven, able to take initiative, multitask and meet deadlines
Please apply for this position as soon as possible as we work with ongoing selection and interviews.
Note; the first step in this recruitment process is to conduct an assessment that we send to you by email. This is mandatory to continue in the process.
We look forward to your application!
● Great personal and internal career development
● A culture that incorporates our values of trust, freedom, and responsibility
● Flexible work environment
● Driven and passionate international colleagues
● Yes, we really do speak English here, it is our corporate language
● A generous employee discount
● Barista coffee, veggies, and fruits for all, and Friday socials
● Milestone celebrations
● Wellness allowance and sports activities
● Onsite masseuse and medical doctor
A LITTLE BIT ABOUT US
We are one of the leading e-commerce players in the Nordics. We offer our customers fashion, kids, sports, beauty, and home on Boozt.com and Booztlet.com. You can find our headquarters in Malmö, Sweden, our Boozt Innovation Lab in the heart of Copenhagen, a data science team in Aarhus, Denmark, our two tech offices in Vilnius, Lithuania and in Poznan, Poland, and our fully automated warehouse in Ängelholm (one of the worlds biggest AutoStores). Our Boozt family consists of +1100 employees from more than 38+ nationalities; we believe that our diverse teams help us build an innovative and vibrant workplace. Would you like to join us on our exciting journey?
We are an equal opportunity employer that embraces diversity and inclusiveness.