We are looking for a skilled Marketing Category Manager to take the Men’s category on Boozt to the next level. At our headquarter in Hyllie, just 30 minutes from Kongens Nytorv we are located in the center of the Öresunds region easily accessible by train or car.
This position gives you a chance to shape and grow our Men’s category together with key stakeholders throughout the company. This is a role that lets you combine your experience within the e-commerce industry and passion for marketing into everyday work life. The tasks will vary from hands-on execution to the creation of the marketing strategy for the Mens’ category on Boozt.com.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
●Define the quarterly and yearly content marketing strategy
● Take ownership of the Men’s front-page on Boozt.com
● Deliver on set performance KPIs for the Men's category
● Analyze category and campaign performance on a weekly and monthly basis
● Participate in planning and strategy work to make the best store from a category perspective and ensure growth for the Men's category
● Identify and initiate new marketing activities, offline and online, to grow awareness and sales
● Initiate and lead marketing projects for the Men's category
● Evaluate category initiatives and overall projects
● Plan image material with art directors and stylists before upcoming photoshoots
●Take an active part in bi-weekly meetings within your strategic business unit to ensure knowledge sharing across departments
● Develop and improve newsletter journeys with the CRM team
● Minimum 3 years of marketing experience within e-commerce. Knowledge from the Men’s fashion industry is a plus.
● Self-driven with good organizational skills - ensuring things happens
● Proven analytical skills and knowledge about Google Analytics and Qlik Sense.
● Fluent in English since this is our corporate language (only applications in English will be considered)
Please apply for this position as soon as possible as we work with ongoing selection and interviews.
Note; the first step in this recruitment process is to conduct an assessment that we send to you by email. This is mandatory to continue in the process.
We look forward to your application!
● Great personal and internal career development
● A culture that incorporates our values of trust, freedom, and responsibility
● Flexible work environment
● Driven and passionate international colleagues
● Yes, we really do speak English here, it is our corporate language
● A generous employee discount
● Barista coffee, veggies, and fruits for all, and Friday socials
● Milestone celebrations
● Wellness allowance and sports activities
● Onsite masseuse and medical doctor
A LITTLE BIT ABOUT US
We are one of the leading e-commerce players in the Nordics. We offer our customers fashion, kids, sports, beauty, and home on Boozt.com and Booztlet.com. You can find our headquarters in Malmö, Sweden, our Boozt Innovation Lab in the heart of Copenhagen, a data science team in Aarhus, Denmark, our two tech offices in Vilnius, Lithuania and in Poznan, Poland, and our fully automated warehouse in Ängelholm (one of the worlds biggest AutoStores). Our Boozt family consists of +1100 employees from more than 38+ nationalities; we believe that our diverse teams help us build an innovative and vibrant workplace. Would you like to join us on our exciting journey?
We are an equal opportunity employer that embraces diversity and inclusiveness.