Over the past 10 years, Boozt.com has grown to become the leading Nordic Department store. To strengthen the Boozt brand’s local visibility and for our core markets to grow further we are looking for a team of Country Managers (Danish, Swedish, Norwegian and ‘rest of Europe’).
As a Country Manager for Denmark you will be part of a team of Country Managers and responsible for the Danish market. Your primary responsibility will be the P&L for the country, ensuring that the revenue targets are met by generating the needed traffic from offline and online media plans. Together with the team you will localize the daily trade plan and drive the seasonal local activities and campaigns.
The Country Manager is leading a local team of online and offline media managers as well as working closely with the core Commercial teams such as CRM, Media, BI and Brand & Design and Buying & Merchandising.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
As our Danish Country Manager you will be responsible for ensuring that the Danish customers have the best possible shopping experience. You will set the strategy and together with the team ensure that we meet the daily revenue targets by the right media activities and campaigns online and offline.
● Own the P&L for Denmark and give input to market drivers such as Exit Margin
● Responsible for daily revenue and media budgets for the Danish market
● Perform a variety of analyses and prepare, implement and monitor new strategic and operational initiatives for the Danish market.
You will report to the Country and Category Director.
We are looking for an experienced Senior Media Manager, Media Key Account or Media Director with a proven track record of handling media plans and budgets on a larger scale, increasing traffic and building a strong local brand in Denmark.
At Boozt we Care-why and are looking for a colleague with a creative and challenging attitude, one who thrives in a fast-paced environment and with a passion for improvements and sales. To be successful in this role you have an in-depth understanding of the Danish market especially the media landscape.
● 5+ years of experience from a media agency as Key Account, Senior Media manager or Director
● Strong business & commercial mindset, self-driven, structured, and proactive
● Bachelor or Master degree in Business, Marketing, Media or equivalent field
Note; the first step in this recruitment process is to conduct an assessment that we send to you by email. This is mandatory to continue in the process.
We look forward to your application!
● Great personal and internal career development
● A culture that incorporates our values of trust, freedom, and responsibility
● Flexible work environment
● Driven and passionate international colleagues
● A generous employee discount
● Wellness allowance and sports activities, HQ onsite masseuse and medical doctor
A LITTLE BIT ABOUT US
We are one of the leading e-commerce players in the Nordics. We offer our customers fashion, kids, sports, beauty, and home on Boozt.com and Booztlet.com. You can find our headquarters in Malmö, Sweden, our Boozt Innovation Lab in the heart of Copenhagen, a data science team in Aarhus, Denmark, our two tech offices in Vilnius, Lithuania and in Poznan, Poland, and our fully automated warehouse in Ängelholm (one of the worlds biggest AutoStores). Our Boozt family consists of +1100 employees from more than 38+ nationalities; we believe that our diverse teams help us build an innovative and vibrant workplace. Would you like to join us on our exciting journey?
We are an equal opportunity employer that embraces diversity and inclusiveness.