Corporate Communications Specialist
Are you looking for an exciting opportunity to put your communication skills into play and create great results in one of the leading e-commerce companies in the Nordics?
We are looking for an ambitious and energetic Communications Specialist to join our small and dynamic Corporate Communications team at our headquarters in Hyllie, Malmö.
In close collaboration with fellow Boozters, you will support corporate reputation initiatives around our vision of becoming the leading responsible Nordic Department Store. In your role, you will work closely with various Boozt teams– including the executive leadership – in crafting meaningful messages that position Boozt strongly internally and externally.
This is a unique opportunity for you looking to work at the intersection of commerce and communication in a company with colleagues from all over the world that encourages you to grow.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
Your primary goal is to support our team in promoting the Boozt vision and related key messages to generate an even stronger brand position amongst Boozt stakeholders.
Tasks will include:
● Contribute to a differentiated and engaging media position to elevate overall brand awareness and reputation by lifting Boozt key messaging into news cycles and targeted media.
● Create compelling thought leadership through inspiring opinion pieces that will lift conversations and get Boozt positively noticed in the media.
● Generate and author a variety of engaging external and internal communications including content such as press releases, blog posts, articles, FAQs, media statements, talking points, social media posts, and keynote presentations.
● Collaborate closely and assist various Boozt teams in making sure all our great stories and milestones come to life both externally and internally.
To succeed in this position, it is essential that you are both a skilled communicator and a strong collaborator – with a sharp pen and a commercial mindset. You are caring, committed, and a great team player. You are not afraid to question the status quo and are ready to jump into action when and wherever needed.
Since Boozt is a truly international company, you will be involved in cross-cultural collaboration. Our corporate language is English meaning great written and oral English skills are crucial.
● You hold a master's degree in communications, journalism, PR and have a minimum of 2-4 years of experience from an in-house Corporate Communications team or a PR agency
● You have worked with media relations in a constantly evolving media landscape and gained a detailed understanding of earned media channels and what makes a story interesting to reporters.
● An interest in the e-commerce industry and a fascination with how technology is driving business forward is a plus.
Note; the first step in this recruitment process is to conduct an assessment that we send to you by email. This is mandatory to continue in the process.
Welcome to apply for the position!
● Great personal and internal career development
● A culture that incorporates our values of trust, freedom, and responsibility
● Flexible work environment
● Driven and passionate international colleagues
● A generous employee discount
● Wellness allowance and sports activities, HQ onsite masseuse and medical doctor
A LITTLE BIT ABOUT US
We are one of the leading e-commerce players in the Nordics. We offer our customers fashion, kids, sports, beauty, and home on Boozt.com and Booztlet.com. You can find our headquarters in Malmö, Sweden, our Boozt Innovation Lab in the heart of Copenhagen, a data science team in Aarhus, Denmark, our two tech offices in Vilnius, Lithuania, and in Poznan, Poland, and our fully automated warehouse in Ängelholm (one of the worlds biggest AutoStores). Our Boozt family consists of +1100 employees from more than 38+ nationalities; we believe that our diverse teams help us build an innovative and vibrant workplace. Would you like to join us on our exciting journey?
We are an equal-opportunity employer that embraces diversity and inclusiveness.