Boozt is now looking for an HR Manager for our Boozt Fulfillment Center, with +650 employees where the majority are blue collar. This is a new key role and it will strengthen the current HR team of 4 colleagues who works with payroll, staff planning, absenteeism, HR policies, employee satisfaction, negotiations with the Union and leadership development.
In this exciting role, you will define the direction and strategy for the HR team, ensuring that the team at all times supports the business. You will be a strategic and operational partner within the HR area, as well as a sparring partner for the Warehouse Director and the Production Managers.
We are looking for a candidate with a strong business understanding and with a proven track record of managing a HR team. You should be self-driven and able to make decisions based on data and input from key stakeholders.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
● Set the direction for the HR team inline with the overall targets and strategy for the fulfillment center
● Support and develop the leaders at the fulfillment center
● Create the strategy for the fulfillment centers workforce together with the Warehouse Director
● Responsible for reporting on HR KPIs and statistics to management and authorities
● You will report to the Chief Supply Chain Officer and work closely with the Warehouse Director and the Production managers to execute the HR strategies that foster organizational and people effectiveness
● Work with the employee life-cycle and craft integrated solutions that are thoughtful and reinforced by upstream and downstream employee development programs
● We are looking for a business focused HR Manager who can set the strategy for the next 1-2 years but also knows how to act in a fast paced and highly dynamic environment
● Bachelor or Master's degree preferably in Business, HR or similar
● + 5 years of experience within HR with manager exposure
● Strong knowledge of Swedish labor law, preferably working with both blue-collar and white- collar workers
● Strong analytical skills
● Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
● Fluent in English since this is our corporate language (only applications in English will be considered)
Please apply for this position as soon as possible as we work with ongoing selection and interviews.
Note; the first step in this recruitment process is to conduct an assessment that we send to you by email. This is mandatory to continue in the process.
We look forward to your application!
● Great personal and internal career development
● A culture that incorporates our values of trust, freedom, and responsibility
● Flexible work environment
● Driven and passionate international colleagues
● A generous employee discount
● Wellness allowance