Danish Speaking Customer Service Agent
Do you have an interest in fashion, see solutions rather than problems and always strive to provide service at a top level? Then this opportunity might be the one for you.
Do you also value a dynamic and international work environment, fun and knowledgeable colleagues as well as a lot of internal career opportunities, then apply and get the chance to join our amazing Customer Service Team.
As our new Customer Service Agent you will join a team, where you together will work towards providing world class service to our customers.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
The first part of your journey at Boozt will be to take part in a thorough training program to create the best possible conditions for you to succeed and excel in your new role. Training sessions and development meetings will be held continuously throughout your time at Boozt.
Together with our trainers you will focus on your development and take part in training sessions to tailor your journey as a Boozter.
● Provide top class service to our customers with all inquiries coming in via phone, email or chat
● Be our expert when it comes to questions ranging from specific product information, to styling tips, stock status, shipping details, payment queries, and campaign errands
● You will be the company’s eyes and ears and will be a truly important part of the “from order to delivery chain” to ensure that we reach our goal of building an unrivaled customer experience
● You speak and write fluently in Danish.
● You are also fluent in English since this is our corporate language and it is a part of your daily tasks to support other markets when needed
● You enjoy solving problems, exceeding expectations and has a natural ability to connect with people
● You see no obstacles in the challenges of offering quick, informative and individual answers and explanations even in stressful times
● Previous experience in the service industry is a plus
● Good communication skills and a real interest in expressing yourself well, both in speech and writing (tests will be given as part of our recruitment process)
● You are proud of being precise and it is natural for you to be considerate in your behavior both internally and externally.
This is a chance for you to join our vibrant Customer Service Team, an opportunity to grow and develop with one of the leading Nordic E-commerce companies
● Full-time temporary employment for an initial 12 months with the possibility for a permanent position (the employment will start with a 6 month probation period)
● Working hours for the Danish team are 8:00-17:00, 10:00-19:00 and 13:00-22:00 on a rolling schedule.
● Your working schedule will be published for you to see four months in advance
● You will join a big international team where we support and learn from each other, but the most important of all we have fun while doing so.
Note; the first step in this recruitment process is to conduct an assessment that we send to you by email. This is mandatory to continue in the process.
We look forward to your application!
● Great personal and internal career development
● A culture that incorporates our values of trust, freedom, and responsibility
● Flexible work environment
● Driven and passionate international colleagues
● A generous employee discount
● Wellness allowance and sports activities, HQ onsite masseuse and medical doctor
A LITTLE BIT ABOUT US
We are one of the leading e-commerce players in the Nordics. We offer our customers fashion, kids, sports, beauty, and home on Boozt.com and Booztlet.com. You can find our headquarters in Malmö, Sweden, our Boozt Innovation Lab in the heart of Copenhagen, a data science team in Aarhus, Denmark, our two tech offices in Vilnius, Lithuania and in Poznan, Poland, and our fully automated warehouse in Ängelholm (one of the worlds biggest AutoStores). Our Boozt family consists of +1100 employees from more than 38+ nationalities; we believe that our diverse teams help us build an innovative and vibrant workplace. Would you like to join us on our exciting journey?
We are an equal opportunity employer that embraces diversity and inclusiveness.