Our team is comprised of 90+ awesome developers in 5 locations with a non-hierarchical, dynamic and international setup. We work in small dedicated cross functional teams with low overhead, and can design the best job for any career dream that is out there.
We love to be in control of the technology we provide the company with. Our preference is to let the magic happen directly between the developers and the specialists running the business, which is why we don’t work with project managers.
Knowledge sharing is an important part of working with Boozt Platform. We regular organize events that bring, our otherwise decentralized teams, together. Be it at our annual tech conference, FIKA talks (swedish for socializing over coffee and cake), tech council or the highly anticipated annual hackathon.
10 commandments we live by:
- Involve the business - collaborate and communicate
- Keep things simple – build for the many
- Minimise first phase - avoid everlasting projects
- Power to the people – we make tools
- You have responsibility for your work - respect the feedback
- You have the right to make decisions
- Release (OR test) within three months
- Kill your darlings – be brave and fail fast
- Think innovative - you know best how to improve a process
- Quality before performance before deadlines before funkiness