iOS Software Engineer (Swift)
Our mobile apps have crossed half a million downloads and have hundreds of thousands of unique users monthly. Recently we put more focus on investment in innovative technologies, processes and mobile solutions so we’re forming a cross-functional team of 4-6 mid-senior developers.
The main focus of this team will be on payments and shipping. You together with colleagues will be creating native cart and checkout solutions, which means a robust, secure, and clear UI for a great UX solution is required. Therefore payment gateway integrations and the possibility of suggesting and implementing your ideas for safe and simple to use payment workflow will take the biggest amount of your attention.
If you’re eager to develop software for a world-class product with a focus on problem-solving and engineering excellence — this is the opportunity for you!
Take a look at your future team:
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- iOS software development on a mobile team working with Swift
- Continuous development of new functionality and refactoring with a focus on quality
- Experiments and researches on new technologies
- Mastering Swift
- Experience of integrating various API’s
- At least 2 years of work experience
- Interest and knowledge of new trends and technologies within the field
- Ability to work effectively in both a team and independently
- Good English & communication skills
- Git experience
BOOZT TECHNOLOGY BALTICS PERKS
- Scandinavian workplace culture. Focusing on work-life balance, stress-free working environment and flexible working hours
- International team. Multicultural colleagues, cross-functional teams and daily English communication with a good sense of humour
- Growth and learning. Career path, training & conferences, knowledge sharing - internally (Platform Conference, Fika talks) and externally (our co-organized VilniusPHP, No Trolls Allowed)
- Comfortable environment. Convenient office location, free parking, and a new laptop (macOS or Linux). Recently - home office set of comfortable table, chair and monitor
- Perks. Delicious coffee, fresh fruit, Friday lunch and foosball, ping-pong, on-site gym.
The salary range is 2500-5000 EUR/mon. gross.
Keep in mind that we are open to discuss a different salary based on your level of competence.
A LITTLE BIT ABOUT BOOZT TECHNOLOGY BALTICS
We are an experienced and innovative technology branch in Vilnius, Lithuania of more than 40 software development professionals who enjoy being part of Nordic technology company Boozt.
Being the second biggest tech location of this huge international business with more than 1000 colleagues, we focus purposefully on building real big-scale and impeccable quality solutions.
Central to our culture is the ‘care-why’ mindset. It is not only about knowing but also caring. This culture is supported by our three company values: Trust, Freedom and Responsibility.
So this is who we are. What about you?
Please apply for this position as soon as possible since we are reviewing applications on an ongoing basis.