At Boozt we work in small cross functional teams of up to six developers in a big community. In total we are 170 developers spread across 5 locations. At Boozt, a high standard of code is important, which we manage through the latest technology stacks, internal code reviews and sharing knowledge through hackathons, conferences and weekly talks. Here we love to develop, not only the code but also ourselves as developers!
In this position you will be a part of a small international team that consists of one Senior Backend developer and two frontend developers, one of which is a senior and the other a junior. Here you will get a broad view on web development and will be in contact with several parts of it - frontend performance, accessibility in different browsers and accessibility requirements that need to be lived up to the standards of the webshop.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
● Develop in our Webshop and our internally built Content Management System.
● Develop new backend API endpoints for our CMS.
● 1-3 years experience with PHP development
● Have worked with PHP frameworks such as Symfony, Laravel, Zend etc.
● Fluent in English since this is our corporate language (only applications in English will be considered)
To be successful in this position you see yourself as a person that is not afraid of grabbing a task that you feel needs to be done. You enjoy taking responsibility for your work and solutions. You are a team player and enjoy discussing different solutions in order to deliver high quality and scalable code.
Please apply for this position as soon as possible as we work with ongoing selection and interviews.
Welcome with your application!
● Great personal and internal career development
● A culture that incorporates our values of trust, freedom, and responsibility
● Flexible work environment
● Driven and passionate international colleagues
● Yes, we really do speak English here, it is our corporate language
● A generous employee discount
● Barista coffee, veggies, and fruits for all, and Friday socials
● Milestone celebrations
● Wellness allowance and sports activities
● Onsite masseuse and medical doctor
A LITTLE BIT ABOUT US
We are one of the leading e-commerce players in the Nordics. We offer our customers fashion, kids, sports, beauty, and home on Boozt.com and Booztlet.com. You can find our headquarters in Malmö, Sweden, our Boozt Innovation Lab in the heart of Copenhagen, a data science team in Aarhus, Denmark, our two tech offices in Vilnius, Lithuania and in Poznan, Poland, and our fully automated warehouse in Ängelholm (one of the worlds biggest AutoStores). Our Boozt family consists of +1100 employees from more than 38+ nationalities; we believe that our diverse teams help us build an innovative and vibrant workplace. Would you like to join us on our exciting journey?
We are an equal opportunity employer that embraces diversity and inclusiveness.