Senior PHP developer | B2B
Senior PHP developer | B2B
Did you know that Boozt is a tech company at its core? We are looking for self-motivated PHP developers. Are you ready to take the chance to thrive on freedom, and to take responsibility for managing your work? Do you enjoy working with improvements? Are you open to sharing your knowledge? Do you believe that the only consistent thing in technology is change? If yes, it looks like we're looking for you.
Tech Stack that you can expect in Boozt: PHP, Symfony, Google Cloud Platform, GitLab, Redis, RabbitMQ/PubSub, MySQL/PostgreSQL, ElasticSearch/Manticore, Terraform, a mix of monolith and microservice solutions, own cli tools for the local environment.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
● Continuous development of new functionality and refactoring with a focus on Quality
● Cooperate with the business units, proactively identify issues and requirements
● Fully own the technical aspect of the business process you implement - define the architecture and technical solution, monitor and improve performance, cooperate with other teams that co-owned the process
● Experiments and researches on new technologies
● Improve the development environment, CI/CD processes, and tool settings you and your team use
● Support the Boozt team in development through internal knowledge share initiatives
● Interest and knowledge of new trends and technologies within the field
● Mastering in PHP, Symfony, and different DB solutions
● Fluent in English, as it’s our corporate language (only applications in English will be considered)
● Experience in working closely with other business units to understand the needs and improve the system
● Taking full responsibility for the development process and product you create
● Experience with working in a self-driven agile environment with CI/CD without testers
Welcome to apply for the position!
● Scandinavian workplace culture
● Small teams (3-6) that own specific domain
● Friendly atmosphere with driven and passionate international colleagues
● Real impact and independence at work
● The perfect balance of team collaboration and individual responsibility
● Modern office in the center of Poznań
● Real CI/CD - no testers; good code reviews; test and quality validation automatization; real-time deployment on production without stage/pre-production environment
● Possibility to fine-tune your code, adjust the development process and tools that you use
The salary range is 20 000 - 24 000 PLN + VAT (B2B)
Keep in mind that we are open to discussing (a different salary depending on your competency level)
WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT DURING THE RECRUITING PROCESS
● Video meeting with our Tech recruiter
● Meeting your team
● Home assignment
● Tech review
A LITTLE BIT ABOUT US
We are one of the leading e-commerce players in the Nordics. We offer our customers fashion, kids, sports, beauty, and home on Boozt.com and Booztlet.com. You can find our headquarters in Malmö, Sweden, our Boozt Innovation Lab in the heart of Copenhagen, a data science team in Aarhus, Denmark, our two tech offices in Vilnius, Lithuania and in Poznan, Poland, and our fully automated warehouse in Ängelholm (one of the worlds biggest AutoStores). Our Boozt family consists of +1100 employees from 38+ nationalities; we believe that our diverse teams help us build an innovative and vibrant workplace. Would you like to join us on our exciting journey?
We are an equal opportunity employer that embraces diversity and inclusiveness.
- Our team
- Platform & IT
- Backend Developer
- Employment type
DiversityOur innovative, fun and creative group represents 30+ nationalities, an average age of 31, and a 32/68 ratio of men/women. We are committed to recruiting the most qualified people independent of background or personal preferences. Starting your career with us means situating yourself in an international environment.
Evolving technologyTop performing web applications are a major focus for Boozt. We constantly embrace new e-commerce technology and proudly develop these systems in-house. A career at Boozt guarantees learning new skills in e-commerce and cutting-edge technology.
Added perksWe provide our employees the possibility to grow with us internally, and offer continuous training and development to equip our staff with the skills needed to be successful. Our work environment is flexible, we are a group of driven and passionate international colleagues, and our corporate language is English. We offer a generous employee discount, wellness allowance and sports activities, and we love celebrating milestones!
TRUST! We trust our employees, which secures a positive environment supportive of personal and professional growth.
FREEDOM! We give our employees freedom, which creates a culture encouraging initiative and new ways of thinking.
RESPONSIBILITY! With freedom comes responsibility, which gives our employees the drive to achieve the greatest results.
We are one of the leading e-commerce players in the Nordics. We offer our customers fashion, kids, sports, beauty and home on Boozt.com and Booztlet.com. You can find our headquarters in Malmö, Sweden, our Boozt Innovation Lab in the heart of Copenhagen, a data science team in Aarhus, Denmark, our two tech offices in Vilnius, Lithuania and in Poznan, Poland and our fully automated warehouse in Ängelholm (one of the world’s biggest AutoStores). Our Boozt family consists of +1100 employees from more than 38 nationalities; we believe that our diverse teams help us build an innovative and vibrant workplace. Would you like to join us on our exciting journey?
Senior PHP developer | B2B
Loading application form
Already working at Boozt ?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.