As a Senior IT Technician at Boozt you will be working closely with the business teams to enable and empower their work, making sure they have all the tools available to be successful.
In this role you will be immersed in our Warehouse IT infrastructure. It is a key area for our business, which must be functional at all times. This enables the rest of the teams to be ready to receive and dispatch the orders that run Boozt´s Business.
If you have played with computers your whole life, enjoy maintaining a smooth service to your customers and thrive in delivering IT Solutions, this is the role for you!
WHAT YOU WILL DO
● Daily IT support covering software and hardware in a mix of Windows and Mac-environment
● Work on processes related to device and access management
● Further scale our capacity to provide an excellent service to our users
● Support and maintenance of network (cable and wifi) and meeting equipment
● Handle hardware and software purchases and process definition
● Execute and deliver IT Projects (Security, Network, Access points and others)
● You have a minimum of 5 years of professional experience from a similar role
● Proven track record of technical support(2nd line) in a scale up company
● Experience in handling and delivering complex IT Projects with multiple stakeholders
● Experienced working with Google Workspace, Jira, Google Cloud and others
● Hands on experience with both hardware and software
● Fluent in English and Swedish
To be successful in this role you have a good understanding of how technology can enable the business to work more efficiently. You will need to be proactive in reaching out to your stakeholders and understand the urgency of ensuring a great experience with our IT technology and infrastructure.
● Great personal and internal career development
● A culture that incorporates our values of trust, freedom, and responsibility
● Flexible work environment
● Driven and passionate international colleagues
● A generous employee discount
● Wellness allowance and sports activities
A LITTLE BIT ABOUT US
We are one of the leading e-commerce players in the Nordics. We offer our customers fashion, kids, sports, beauty, and home on Boozt.com and Booztlet.com. You can find our headquarters in Malmö, Sweden, our Boozt Innovation Lab in the heart of Copenhagen, a data science team in Aarhus, Denmark, our two tech offices in Vilnius, Lithuania and in Poznan, Poland, and our fully automated warehouse in Ängelholm (one of the worlds biggest AutoStores). Our Boozt family consists of +1100 employees from more than 38+ nationalities; we believe that our diverse teams help us build an innovative and vibrant workplace. Would you like to join us on our exciting journey?
We are an equal opportunity employer that embraces diversity and inclusiveness.