As an IT Technician at Boozt you will be working closely with the business teams to help and enable their work. Here you will be a part of a small, international and friendly team that loves providing good service to the rest of the organization. You will be given the flexibility to plan and organize your own work. We believe that you as a technician choose the best way to manage good service and solutions for our internal clients.
If you are a person that is curious and enjoys working in a fast-paced environment where every day is different, you might be the person we are looking for.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
● Daily IT Support covering software and hardware in a mix of Windows and Mac-environment
● Support and maintenance of network (cable and wifi) and meeting equipment
● Take part in hardware and software purchases
● Take part in IT Projects
● Work with and improve IT processes
● You have a minimum of 3 years of professional experience from a similar role
● Meritorious if you have experience from technical support(2nd line) in a scale up company
● Fluent in English, as this is our corporate language (only applications in English will be considered)
● Meritorious if you have experience with Google Workspace, Jira, Google Cloud
● Hands on experience with both hardware and software, at Boozt we work with both Mac and Windows environments
To be successful in this role you have a good understanding of how technology can enable the business to work more efficiently. You enjoy having contact with different business units and have it easy to make IT understandable for people that do not know the area.
Welcome to apply for the position!
● Great personal and internal career development
● A culture that incorporates our values of trust, freedom, and responsibility
● Flexible work environment
● Driven and passionate international colleagues
● A generous employee discount
● Wellness allowance and sports activities, HQ onsite masseuse and medical doctor
A LITTLE BIT ABOUT US
We are one of the leading e-commerce players in the Nordics. We offer our customers fashion, kids, sports, beauty, and home on Boozt.com and Booztlet.com. You can find our headquarters in Malmö, Sweden, our Boozt Innovation Lab in the heart of Copenhagen, a data science team in Aarhus, Denmark, our two tech offices in Vilnius, Lithuania and in Poznan, Poland, and our fully automated warehouse in Ängelholm (one of the worlds biggest AutoStores). Our Boozt family consists of +1100 employees from more than 38+ nationalities; we believe that our diverse teams help us build an innovative and vibrant workplace. Would you like to join us on our exciting journey?
We are an equal opportunity employer that embraces diversity and inclusiveness.
Our innovative, fun and creative group represents 30+ nationalities, an average age of 31, and a 32/68 ratio of men/women. We are committed to recruiting the most qualified people independent of background or personal preferences. Starting your career with us means situating yourself in an international environment.
Top performing web applications are a major focus for Boozt. We constantly embrace new e-commerce technology and proudly develop these systems in-house. A career at Boozt guarantees learning new skills in e-commerce and cutting-edge technology.
We provide our employees the possibility to grow with us internally, and offer continuous training and development to equip our staff with the skills needed to be successful. Our work environment is flexible, we are a group of driven and passionate international colleagues, and our corporate language is English. We offer a generous employee discount, wellness allowance and sports activities, and we love celebrating milestones!
TRUST! We trust our employees, which secures a positive environment supportive of personal and professional growth.
FREEDOM! We give our employees freedom, which creates a culture encouraging initiative and new ways of thinking.
RESPONSIBILITY! With freedom comes responsibility, which gives our employees the drive to achieve the greatest results.
We are one of the leading e-commerce players in the Nordics. We offer our customers fashion, kids, sports, beauty and home on Boozt.com and Booztlet.com. You can find our headquarters in Malmö, Sweden, our Boozt Innovation Lab in the heart of Copenhagen, a data science team in Aarhus, Denmark, our two tech offices in Vilnius, Lithuania and in Poznan, Poland and our fully automated warehouse in Ängelholm (the world’s biggest AutoStores). Our Boozt family consists of +1200 employees from more than 50 nationalities; we believe that our diverse teams help us build an innovative and vibrant workplace. Would you like to join us on our exciting journey?
Platform & IT·Malmö
IT Technician | Malmö
Loading application form
Already working at Boozt ?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.