Category Buyer | Pharma & Beauty
To our expanding Beauty department we are now looking for a Category Buyer with experience from Pharmaceutical purchasing. We are looking for someone who will take the lead on expanding our Beauty department when we are taking the next level in adding a Pharmaceutical & Health category.
In addition to buying, you will be driving and analyzing the business, building relationships with vendors, and negotiating prices, terms and conditions. You will be a part of growing our beauty department, working alongside amazing colleagues to move forward in creating the best beauty destination for our +3 Million active consumers.
You will work out of our HQ in Hyllie, just 30 minutes from Kongens Nytorv in Copenhagen. We are located in the center of the Öresunds region, easily accessible by train or car. You will join an organization within Buying and Merchandising, with a strong foundation in data and an analysis driven mindset.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
You will take the lead on our expansion and together with our Head of Buying for the Beauty department continue the creation of the best Beauty department in the Nordics.
Alongside your team consisting of Buyers, Merchandisers and Category Managers, make sure that optimal and strong purchases are made.
● Manage and build relationships with existing and new partners
● Plan budget and strategy for the category
● Create optimal product ranges and work on diversifying product assortments within our Beauty/Pharma category
● Select products and identify potential business opportunities (brands and products)
● Buy products based on analytical data provided by merchandisers and your industry knowledge
We believe that you possess a drive together with a results oriented mindset as well as good problem-solving skills and ability to take initiative and responsibility.
● Minimum 3 years of buying experience within the Beauty/Pharma industry with proven results
● You need to have a CARE WHY mindset and a desire to meet and outperform targets
● Excellent time management skills and great at meeting tight deadlines
● Ability to maintain and strengthen relationships with existing brands and scout for new brands
● Proficient in Excel
● Fluent in English since this is our corporate language (only applications in English will be considered)
Please apply for this position as soon as possible as we work with ongoing selection and interviews.
Note, the first step in this recruitment process is to conduct an assessment that we send to you by email. This is mandatory to continue in the process.
Welcome with your application!
● Great personal and internal career development
● A culture that incorporates our values of trust, freedom, and responsibility
● Flexible work environment
● Driven and passionate international colleagues
● A generous employee discount
● Wellness allowance and sports activities, HQ onsite masseuse and medical doctor
A LITTLE BIT ABOUT US
We are one of the leading e-commerce players in the Nordics. We offer our customers fashion, kids, sports, beauty, and home on Boozt.com and Booztlet.com. You can find our headquarters in Malmö, Sweden, our Boozt Innovation Lab in the heart of Copenhagen, a data science team in Aarhus, Denmark, our two tech offices in Vilnius, Lithuania and in Poznan, Poland, and our fully automated warehouse in Ängelholm (one of the worlds biggest AutoStores). Our Boozt family consists of +1100 employees from more than 38+ nationalities; we believe that our diverse teams help us build an innovative and vibrant workplace. Would you like to join us on our exciting journey?
We are an equal opportunity employer that embraces diversity and inclusiveness.