Senior Product Designer
Are you a creative soul, bubbly of ideas and not afraid to break new grounds? Then this is the position for you. As a designer you will be involved throughout the entire product development lifecycle, from brainstorming the initial concepts together with business and stakeholders to doing research, creating the final UI designs and delivering assets to the developers.
You will be part of the Innovation Lab that works on all the tech that runs Boozt. Here you will get the chance to lead design projects for various stakeholders in the company on both our commercial products but also on our internal systems.
You will join a small team with experienced colleagues that ships fast, but always with an intention to learn.
The position is located in our headquarters in Malmö, Sweden. We expect you to be able to travel to Boozt Innovation Lab in Copenhagen, Denmark when required or approximately once a week / biweekly.
● You will be working in the product design team within the organization and collaborate with fellow designers and developers from different departments on a daily basis.
● Work closely and collaboratively with project managers and software engineers by sharing insights and explaining design rationales.
● You’ll be working on both the customer facing products but also on our internal tools built by development teams inhouse.
● Translate insights and business requirements into product design concepts and create intuitive end-to-end experiences that bring delight to our customers.
● Bring concepts to life by iteratively creating prototypes to reduce complexity and simplify the user journey.
● Be the voice of our customers by leading your projects with insights-driven design methods and identifying opportunities to make our products more joyful and usable.
● Articulate to the stakeholders how your design decisions solve the business requirements and help improve the user experience.
● At least 5 year of experience in product design.
● A portfolio showcasing design problems, context, process and solutions. We will only consider applications with a portfolio.
● Experience in creating designs and prototypes using Figma and Principle/Protopie or a similar tool.
● You’ll stand out from the crowd if you have experience designing iOS and Android apps.
● Comfortable working across multiple projects at once.
● Fluent in English. Note that we only consider English applications.
To be successful in this role you are result driven, not afraid of pushing your surroundings when needed in order to reach the goal. You enjoy working in a fast paced environment where you get the trust, freedom and responsibility to manage your own work.
We look forward to your application!
● Great personal and internal career development
● A culture that incorporates our values of trust, freedom, and responsibility
● Flexible work environment
● Driven and passionate international colleagues
● A generous employee discount
● Wellness allowance and sports activities, HQ onsite masseuse and medical doctor
A LITTLE BIT ABOUT US
We are one of the leading e-commerce players in the Nordics. We offer our customers fashion, kids, sports, beauty, and home on Boozt.com and Booztlet.com. You can find our headquarters in Malmö, Sweden, our Boozt Innovation Lab in the heart of Copenhagen, a data science team in Aarhus, Denmark, our two tech offices in Vilnius, Lithuania and in Poznan, Poland, and our fully automated warehouse in Ängelholm (one of the worlds biggest AutoStores). Our Boozt family consists of +1100 employees from more than 38+ nationalities; we believe that our diverse teams help us build an innovative and vibrant workplace. Would you like to join us on our exciting journey?
We are an equal opportunity employer that embraces diversity and inclusiveness.