HR Assistant | Tech
As part of our HR tech recruitment team we have a new opening for Technology Sourcer to join and help us attract the best talents to our growing organisation. You will primarily be responsible for recruitments within Tech Platform and you will be looking for talents within mobile development, front & backend development and also Data scientists.
In this opportunity you will be the first point of contact for candidates and ensure a great candidate experience. You will work in a culturally diverse, performance-stimulating environment, surrounded by new ideas and different ways of doing things.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
● Support recruitment needs with a focus on IT/tech positions.
● Uncover top talent through various sourcing channels using LinkedIn, university collaborations and employee referrals.
● Gather job specifications with HR and create solid enticing job descriptions.
● Manage applicants through our ATS Teamtailor.
● Screen and schedule interviews with candidates.
● Drive the candidate relocation process on as need basis
● A degree within HR or studying now, service management, administration or a similar field or having previous recruitment experience within IT/tech.
● Creative mind with a keen eye on diversity and inclusion.
● Passion for finding the best talent.
● Fluent in English since this is our corporate language.
● Highly proactive with searches.
To be successful in this role you are self-driven, detail-oriented and enjoy working independently as well as part of a team.
Welcome to apply for the position!
● Great personal and internal career development
● A culture that incorporates our values of trust, freedom, and responsibility
● Flexible work environment
● Driven and passionate international colleagues
● A generous employee discount
● Wellness allowance and sports activities, HQ onsite masseuse and medical doctor
A LITTLE BIT ABOUT US
We are one of the leading e-commerce players in the Nordics. We offer our customers fashion, kids, sports, beauty, and home on Boozt.com and Booztlet.com. You can find our headquarters in Malmö, Sweden, our Boozt Innovation Lab in the heart of Copenhagen, a data science team in Aarhus, Denmark, our two tech offices in Vilnius, Lithuania and in Poznan, Poland, and our fully automated warehouse in Ängelholm (one of the worlds biggest AutoStores). Our Boozt family consists of +1100 employees from more than 38+ nationalities; we believe that our diverse teams help us build an innovative and vibrant workplace. Would you like to join us on our exciting journey?
We are an equal opportunity employer that embraces diversity and inclusiveness.